Kind of neat sites

on Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Bored bored bored... That's what I am. I've got some projects that I'm working on at work that require others to input before I can move forward. So it is a 'hurry up and wait' sort of week for me. Actually, it has sort of been that kind of month for me. Not a whole lot going on... Anyway, I've spent some time hanging out on the web (obviously) Here are some neat sites I've found.

Graffiti Creator

This is a site that allows you to create graffiti style graphics. Just type in your word and away you go. Kinda neat.



Hidden Objects Online

I love Big Fish hidden objects games. Here is one that you can play online without having to buy anything or download anything. What could be better?!


Kinda fun board game

Ok, this one is really weird, but pretty fun. Play against the computer and then find someone else to play against. Some of the puzzles are really fun to sort through. I didn't make the top 100 or anything, but my first game ended with an IQ of 120. :) I can be happy with that. It was fun!


Fun puzzle game

This is one that is sort of interesting. You have to find your way out of this room to start with. There are clues around that you have to find and then figure out what they are for. I'll give you a hint... http://takagism.fasco-cs.com/yellow_chamber.html That is the URL that is found on the note. Other hints can be found by reading the comments on this page. That page also has a smaller version of the game, but I like the big one.

1 comments:

Elgan Family said...

You could always do homework ;)