I hacked Santa's Email!!

on Saturday, December 6, 2008

I didn't mean to, but it just sort of happened. I was curious to see if he actually had an email account. I guess he does. I put in the username and just guessed a couple times on what the password could be. I got it right on the second try. :) Anyway, I took a screenshot of the front page to prove it as well as opening a recent chat he had. Gmail is cool that way because it keeps track of everything. I went through and read everything and I've gotta say I've got a whole new perspective of the man... But hey, as long as he still delivers every year then I'm happy. I know I can't afford my kids' growing wish lists, so he can be as weird as he wants in his email as long as Christmas morning still happens for the kids, right? :) Click the image to get a larger view.


0 comments: