So here is what I can't stand...

on Monday, September 15, 2008

I'm sitting here watching The Closer with my wife. It is an episode about kids who make pipe bombs and try to kill as many people as possible. Jennifer made the comment that kids today are just out of control. My feelings are more along the lines of OF COURSE THEY ARE! I mean, I just sat here and watched prime time TV show me how to build pipe bombs and the best way to organize a massacre at a public shopping mall. Living in Utah and remembering all too well the crazy person who went in shooting up one of our malls a couple years ago just causes shows like this to hit home. Kids may be crazy today, but look where they are getting it from. They don't even have to go out on the web to get the instructions, although after a few seconds of searching I found all I needed to make some very deadly bombs. All they have to do is put their favorite show on the DVR and view it later. Sheesh... Let's make sure we blame the crazy kids though.

0 comments: