Great online games

on Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I'm not the type of person who is just overflowing with time to waste. I have a full time job, attend school full time, have a wife and three kids, run two part time businesses (auto detailing and graphic design), as well as having several projects around the house to get done before winter sets in. I definitely don't have time to waste. However, I do enjoy a good challenge once in awhile during my downtime. This game is one of those kinds of diversions that I appreciate.




That game is truely diabolical! You could spend your entire day playing it and getting truely dizzy.

Here is another such game. There is actually a full version of it that you can purchase and play on your PC that is really fun. For a quick fix when you find yourself sitting with an internet connection and time to kill, this is a great game.




It takes a minute to get the hang of it, but you'll figure it out. Don't blame me when you get addicted. Here are some details about the full version.

The next game on my list of games to play is Spaced Penguin. I played this game heavily several years ago and was able to score an amazing top score. The secret is to nail the perfect orbit on one of the levels. This picture is a screenshot of my high score and is not manipulated or photoshoped in any way. What can I say? I rock!




Beat that! I so rock!

Those should keep you busy for a little while anyway. Have fun!

0 comments: