Two great website names for sale!

on Friday, April 17, 2009

I'm working with a new company and we are trying to decide on a name for the business.  In process of doing this we came up with the name XplayNation.  It can also be spelled EXplayNATION.  I think it is a great name and I couldn't believe the .coms weren't taken!  Well, they are now.  ;)  I own them and if we don't use them as our company name, I'll be building a little site for them and putting them up on the auction block.  I think they are terrific name ideas for a gaming site or gamer's club.  Explaynation...  this is the last chance you have to ExPlayn yourself!  I think it is a great name.  I'm going to build the site and then put the names up for sale.  I might even design a couple logos to go along with the sale to sweeten the deal.  Because this is a domain name that could generate some pretty strong revenue if someone builds it right, I think the sites have some real value.  Not tens of thousands of dollars by any means, but I don't think $1500 for the both of them along with a logo is such a bad price.  We'll see what kind of offers I get for it.  I think I'll start by just putting it up for sale on EBAY and then go from there.  I'll actually be bummed out if we use it for a company name now...  

0 comments: